15 Feb 2019
Spring Training League is Here!
The Seattle Select / Roosevelt Select Spring Training League is a weekly training with an emphasis on fundamentals and live scrimmage. Each week the student-athletes will work on position specific drills and concepts, compete in live games, and receive weekly homework. The Training League will offer a high level of instruction and fun with players of the same age, skill, and gender.
This is a great program for student-athletes to play basketball and improve their skills without a huge commitment. These sessions are run by coach Chase Young and other staff members.
- Girls 3rd-5th Grade: Mondays, 4-5pm @ Calvary Church from Mar 4th – May 20th
- Girls 6th-8th Grade: Wednesdays, 6-7pm @ U Prep from Mar 6th – May 22nd
- Boys 3rd-5th Grade: Tuesdays, 4-5pm @ Calvary Church from Mar 5th – May 21st
- Boys 6th-8th Grade: Wednesdays, 7-8pm @ U Prep from Mar 6th – May 22nd
- Boys High School: Wednesdays, 8-9pm @ U Prep from Mar 6th – May 22nd
Price: $200 / 3 months (March through – May) and includes reversible jersey.